geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Oracle XA RAR for G1.0?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 05:06:23 GMT
Any clue on the required config to get the rar deployed?

I'm trying to convert this URL to the params for the RAR:

     jdbc:oracle:thin:@mydbhost:1621:devdb

Unfortunately the Oracle XA RAR does not take a URL, but wants
granular configuration.  Some obvious stuff I get (like the port
number), but what to use for protocol and type, etc have me
scratching my head.

I also looked for the Javadocs for
oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource with no luck to see what
properties it exposed.  The only docs I can find are to expose the
XAResource, but there must be more since the TranQL RAR is calling
some of them.

Any ideas?

--jason