geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Devtools web space (was: Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin released)
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:05:26 GMT
On Feb 25, 2006, at 2:07 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> 2006/2/25, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com>:
>
>> It does seem odd that the tab labeled 'Subprojects' links to
>> a page that is only about the devtools subproject. Maybe the tab
>> should be renamed 'Devtools'?
>
> Sure. It could point Devtools, ServiceMix, XBean. They all are
> subprojects, aren't they?

Actually, I'd like to get a GBuild section up on the website and make
a lot more noise about it.

Don't have much time at this moment to invest in that, though.  If
anyone wanted to run with it, that'd be excellent.

Would be great to squirt some of the content from our GBUILD
confluence space onto the website.  Even if just once manually to get
something up.

(http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GBuild)

-David