geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [cglib-devel] IllegalAccessError in fastclass
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:15:19 GMT
I'm copying Geronimo dev on this so, Jason Dillon can respond with
more specifics.  To get the ball rolling, here is the top of the
stack trace we are seeing:

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class
org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractEnterpriseBean from class
com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.model.merchant.service.MerchantViewServi
ceBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$e322b03a
         at
com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.model.merchant.service.MerchantViewServi
ceBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$e322b03a.invoke(<generated>)
         at org.openejb.dispatch.AbstractMethodOperation.invoke
(AbstractMethodOperation.java:90)
         at org.openejb.slsb.RemoveMethod.execute(RemoveMethod.java:69)
         at org.openejb.dispatch.DispatchInterceptor.invoke
(DispatchInterceptor.java:72)

The target bean is MerchantViewServiceBean and the method we are
calling is ejbRemote(), which is part of the javax.ejb.SessionBean
interface.  MerchantViewServiceBean does not have its own ejbRemote
(), it picks it up from AbstractStatelessSessionBean (from app),
which picks it up from AbstractStatelessSessionBean (from spring).

-dain