geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tranql needed for full build?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 01:01:43 GMT
tranql and tranql-connector don't change all that often but if you
have them checked out you can build them as part of the project.
Similarly if you don't check out openejb you can use downloaded
jars.  Anytime you do this your risk of mismatched jars increases.

So, it depends what you mean by "full build"

thanks
david jencks