geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.X HEAD broken
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 01:36:30 GMT
Excellent.

One note, we are publishing the 1.0 jars with the snapshot jars which
we probably should not do.  It means there is one jar here, for example:

   http://cvs.apache.org/repository/org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars/
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar

...which is different than these jars...

   http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/
org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
   http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars/
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
   http://www.tux.org/pub/net/apache/dist/java-repository/
org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
   http://apache.mirror99.com/java-repository/
org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar

You might want to kill those quick before someone grabs them.  Maybe
just copy all the *1.0.jar files from /www/www.apache.org/... into /
www/cvs.apache.org/...

-David

On Feb 10, 2006, at 4:57 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Uploaded
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On 2/10/2006 12:12 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Yes Sir, Thank You Sir!
>>
>> Let me know when they're up and I'll check those puppies into Axis
>> scm.
>>
>> -David
>>
>> On Feb 10, 2006, at 11:48 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>
>>> Applied and commited.  You need me to deploy these puppies?
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan

package