geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: parents (imports) of configurations
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:47:57 GMT
My concern is about being able to debug/manage a server when the web
console is having problems.  If we could use the remote JConsole to
debug the server, then I would not be concerned.  Unfortunately, it
doesn't run (GERONIMO-1329).  If someone fixed that, I see no reason
to keep these features separate.

-dain