geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r374421 - in /geronimo/devtools/trunk/sandbox/wikimesh/servicemix-site/src/images/icons: ./ emoticons/ emoticons/check.gif emoticons/forbidden.gif emoticons/information.gif emoticons/smile.gif emoticons/warning.gif
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:03:07 GMT
On 2 Feb 2006, at 16:20, Sachin Patel wrote:
> Why is this in devtools?

I couldn't think of a better place for it :) If you can think of a
better name I'm all ears. Its a tool for developers of the project;
maybe not end users who are also developers.

Should we move wikimesh to the root of geronimo as a peer of
devtools? I wasn't sure if a few scripts warranted their top level
status in SVN :)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/