geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject [updated-result] [vote] XBean donation
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 02:30:46 GMT
Vote passed with:

+1 Jeff Genender, Alan Cabrera, Sachin Patel, Dain Sundstrom, David
Blevins, Andy Piper, Aaron Mulder, Davanum Srinivas, Jacek Laskowski,
Bruce Snyder, Jason Dillion, Gianny Damour, John Sission, David
Jencks, James Strachan, Jules Gosnell, Guillaume Nodet, Rob Davies,
Kevin Miller, Hiram Chirino, Srinath Perera

No -1s

The paper work has been filed with incubator and I will post a JIRA
to infrastructure to the code imported.

-dain