geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Devtools web space (was: Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin released)
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:08:38 GMT
yup, it makes more sense to have all devtools content within a devtools directory. (back to
the
original index.html there).

The *Subprojects* tab should point to a page listing all the subprojects and there should
be a
subdirectory (web space in the end) for each of the sub projects (Devtools, ServiceMix, XBean,

GBuild...).

If there is no hurry, I could make these updates once I have my account created. BTW, is there
any
content you guys may have as a *must include* for these sections?

Cheers!
Hernan