geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: parents (imports) of configurations
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:07:21 GMT

The jmx-explorer is contained within GERONIMO-1163.    The tweaks that I
made to get it to build were in the project.xml and the addition of a
maven.xml to build the war.   Simon was going to incorporate these into
the patch and attach it to the JIRA, but I'll attach them to this note
as well.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn