geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: parents (imports) of configurations
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:20:30 GMT

Good point Dain.  That is a important consideration.

I think it might be difficult to fully integrate the jmx-explorer with
the admin console now given that it has been written without portlets.
Perhaps we should consider some type of loose integration where it can
still function independently from the admin console when necessary.

My main motivation for integrating this capability was to provide
one-stop shopping for Geronimo admins.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn