geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: parents (imports) of configurations
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:33:54 GMT

I proposed that a while ago and at the time there were strong opinions
that it should remain independent.  Perhaps opinions have changed.   I
especially think this would be the way to go if we also introduce role
based views of the admin console.

Let's see what others think ... perhaps the winds have changed.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net