geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Any chance of an official Axis 1.4 Release?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:29:49 GMT
Dims,

Geronimo is going to be releasing 1.1 at the end of March.  It would be really
great if the Axis Dev team could support its Geronimo brethern (*Matt says cup
in hand*) by releasing an official 1.4 Axis version.  Otherwise we're going to
have to fork the Axis code for the 3rd time to get a release out.

Is there something I can do (besides my incessant whining) to help get this done?

Seeing as you have a new baby (at least its imminent) you should have all sorts
of time in the wee hours of the morning :)

Thanks sir.

Matt