geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Any chance of an official Axis 1.4 Release?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:48:25 GMT
Hi
The AXIS_1_4_FINAL tag/branch is integrated in JOnAS and pass all our
tests (including TCK).

Is the 1.4 code very different of the trunk code now ?

I'm in favor of releasing the 1.4 branch as is.
And if there is issues with Geronimo and/or others, we should release a
1.4.1 based on trunk...

What do you think ?

Regards
Guillaume