geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: parents (imports) of configurations
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:16:32 GMT

I was able to get the jmx-explorer working with some tweaks and some
offline conversations with Simon.   It does show this information for
the currently running assembly and the set of configurations it includes
(although there were some oddities that Simon is checking into).   It
would be good if we could get this updated  utility live sometime.

However, it still might be valuable to see this in totality (at least it
was for me when making changes that affect all of the assemblies) with
the parents of all configurations and not just those for a particular
assembly.  It's also nice to have it in a graphical form.   But there is
certainly *a lot* to be said for getting live information and not
maintaining another representation.

If nobody else finds this useful I'll just continue to use it myself.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net