geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r379493 [1/4] - in /geronimo/site: ./ docs/ docs/devtools/ xdocs/ xdocs/stylesheets/
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:35:25 GMT
It appears there are a number of files under the site directory that
don't have all the appropriate svn properties set.

Try copying the svnpropset.sh script from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/gbuild/trunk/svnpropset.sh to
the site directory and run it.  It should set all the svn properties for
the files (see
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/GettingSourceCode#head-4cfe1f3516da2bace5dcb5ed105eaed7c7478afb

).

The script may report a number of files with inconsistent line endings.
I'm not sure if you need to manually fix the line endings in those files
to be your native line ending format (since the script will set text
based files to have svn:eol-style set to native) before committing the
changes.

Regards,

John