geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Make new site live
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:13:10 GMT
Hi Ken,
I replied to Bruce before seeing your note, good timing huh!  :)

I know the official documentation will be hosted at the Apache infraestructure but we do not
have
any "official" documentation yet. In a weird kind of way, that plays in our favor and give
us a bit
more flexibility although I would love to see "Apache Geronio Official Documentation" soon.

V1 has been out for awhile and will not be long till the next release, I think the discussion
on the
documentation process should be brought up again (new thread). IMHO, if we do not have a process
for
maintaining the doc it will be very difficult to have an official documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan