geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Vote] Make new site live
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:53:58 GMT
I updated the fonts in the tables for the "XML schemas" and "Committers". Also removed the
window
pop up from the documentation link.

I am creating a new "documentation" page to hold a TOC pointing to the articles in confluence,
this
way we should not have to worry about redirects or pointing out directly from the banner.

Cheers!
Hernan