geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Make new site live
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:58:27 GMT
I thought it would be a good idea to point directly to confluence since in the new site we
have a
link to "library" (table on the left) where you can find all the documentaion, books, articles,

interviews, etc. and a link to "documentation" (banner on top) pointing directly to the user
guide.

I would prefer to maintain a direct link to the doc which, btw, I should have used a redirect
instead :)

As for affecting the confluence battle, I don't think it should cause any damage as we are
pointing
to just a Web site with documentation, by doing this we are not forcing the use of confluence
as the
wiki.

Cheers!
Hernan