geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Multiple servers sharing the same repo and config store
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:37:51 GMT
Can you please elaborate a bit more on what exactly this provides?

Can I now have two separate instances each with their own unique
applications/configurations/logs (i.e. config-store, deploy and var
directories) sharing the same geronimo installation binaries (i.e. bin,
lib and repository directories)?

If so, how do we create the additional instances?  I assume the binary
distribution creates the the first instance during the build and that
users need to create the additional instances manually for now..

Thanks
-Dave-