geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [M2] Failing *one* test in the kernel module
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:54:45 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>2006/2/20, Gianny Damour <gianny.damour@optusnet.com.au>:
>

>>Sorry for that - clearProperty has only been introduced in 1.5. (I need
>>to downgrade to 1.4 while working with G.)
>>

>Absolutely! ;) CORBA stuff prevents us from a quick and easy upgrade to 1.5.
>

>>This is now fixed.
>>

>Still no joy. It works with M1, but M2 keeps failing with
>'java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: and'.
>
>Give it a try with 'mvn -Dmodule=kernel clean test'.

Sorry once again - I was confident that the reset of the codebase
property was working after a couple of tests from Eclipse where I
changed this property to non valid URLs. Anyway, the issue is that the
CL which has loaded the class GBeanName is a URLClassLoader. When an
instance of this class is serialized, its class codebase is set to the
external form of the URLs defined by the URLClassLoader.

I am rewritten the test to perform a standard serialization w/o the
annotation mechanism.

Thanks,
Gianny