geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Site update
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:57:49 GMT
Hi Bruce,
reading the note again I think it reads a bit "dry". What I was thinking was that with the
diff
updated alone there was no way to easily see those updates. I thought it would be easier updating

the whole structure (specially with the diff/update issues you found), it's just that never
put it
in writing :)

I hope you guys like the updates and we can have this new site up and running soon :)

Cheers!
Hernan

Bruce Snyder wrote:
> On 2/17/06, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I updated the Geronimo Web site, fixed some links and added Covalent Technologies
to the *Geronimo
>>News* and *Powered By* sections.
>>
>>I attached to the JIRA 1611 the entire directory structure (just like in the repo)
so you can