geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject New look and feel for DayTrader - Comments needed
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:43:06 GMT
All,

I'm working on a new look and feel for DayTrader amongst some other things and
wanted to get some feedback from the community.  Epiq got me started and again
many thanks to them as they have helped in almost every area of the project in
terms of helping us to improve our look and feel.

Here is an intial SWAG at the image:

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/daytrader/

I prefer the navagation to be buttons on top rather than navigated on the side
for the application.  However, I basically draw stick men so I need your
feedback on what makes sense.

I have another image that uses blue for the motif rather than red but I thought
the contrast was worthwhile.

I'm planning on having this completed for 1.1.

Let the comments begin.

Matt