geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:16:57 GMT
Hi Mario,
I believe we should wait until the customer moved Geronimo to production and they are satisfied
with
the results, then if they are willing to participate in a "Case Studies / Success Stories"
section
we could add an article with covering the following areas:

- Customer
- Service Provider
- Business needs
- Solution
- Benefits

I think these are the minimum we should address. It will not harm to probe the customer for

"willingness" to participate, normally marketing and legal approvals take longer than expected,
it
is better to start earlier ;)

Cheers!
Hernan