geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Covalent and Geronimo support
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:13:23 GMT
Hi Jim,
Pls don't feel uncomfortable. Would you have a prepared "speach" for this announcement in
the
"Geronimo News" section (about a paragraph). I'll be glad to add it to the updated site.

Look at the following example for an idea on how the section is structured.

2006-01-05
Geronimo Version 1.0 is now Available

Geronimo Version 1.0 which has passed the J2EE Certification Test Suite is now available for

download here. This release represents the combined efforts of many engineers from several

OpenSource projects and individual contributors from around the world. Please download, use
the
product and provide your comments and feedback to user@geronimo.apache.org.

I'll squeeze this update in the JIRA as soon as I get it from you.

Cheers!
Hernan