geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:49:44 GMT
Hi,

I also think that we should call m2 from m1 and avoid to maintain a dual
build during the migration. As pointed out by Dain, we could easily call
m2 from m1 by redefining the clean and build goals of m1 to invoke m2
clean and m2 install respectively:

<project default="rebuild" xmlns:ant="jelly:ant">

    <goal name="clean">
        <ant:exec executable="mvn.bat">
            <ant:arg line="clean"/>
        </ant:exec>
    </goal>

    <goal name="build">
        <ant:exec executable="mvn.bat">
            <ant:arg line="install"/>
        </ant:exec>
    </goal>

</project>

BTW, indeed, maven-one-plugin installs a m2 artefact into the local
maven repo.

Thanks,
Gianny