geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [vote] XBean donation
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:09:11 GMT

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> How can XBean be out of scope but modules/kernel is not?

If we're going to switch Geronimo over to XBean, then yes, it's in
scope.  But the answers to my question never said that.  It was
"ServiceMix and Jetty depends on it" or whatever.

> XBean is a
> better that, including solving a number of problems that we're
> currently facing (such as, say, serialized objects).  I'm eager to
> start integrating the code.

Fantastic.

Essentially I asked "What are we going to do w/ XBean in Geronimo?"

That was the answer I was looking for - thanks for just saying it
plainly and clearly.

Amen.

geir