geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Hessellund Jensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:56:36 GMT
I have submitted a patch migrating some of the simpler modules to Maven
2. The m2 build runs parallel with the m1 build. Nothing has been
touched except POM files.

I suggest we continue along that path, making the m2 build run parallel
with the m1 build. When the m2 build works, we can end the m1 build and
change the directory layout to the new m2 layout, which should be very
easy when we have a working m2 build.

I've added POMs for activation, kernel, common, converter, core, util,
system, deployment, management, derby, j2ee, j2ee-schema.

Of course there may be errors in the build process of those modules, but
they will probably surface when more modules are migrated to m2.