geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Ode Proposal
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:25:39 GMT
There is a chicken-egg problem here - I'm afraid that would make some
people unable to look at it.

I can understand not wanting to go through the pain of changing
namespace until needed, but can it be made available under the Apache
License (or another open source license of your choosing) for evaluation
purposes?

While you ponder that, can the evaluation license under which the
software is currently being offered be placed somewhere so we at least
know the terms before downloading?

geir