geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Ode Proposal
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:59:33 GMT
The Geronimo PMC needs to vote on sponsoring this.

Before you do that, just to start the discussion :

- Why would the Geronimo PMC sponsor this?
- Isn't BPEL a bit far afield from J2EE, which is our charter as a PMC?
- How about bringing it to Agila, which already has a good start on BPEL
and workflow, and take the best from the Sybase contribution and the
best from Twister and combine?