geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Minimal Tomcat Size Statistics and other information
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 05:09:25 GMT
I was playing with the minimal-tomcat configuration the other day.  Very nice
work.   I wanted to get an idea of how big the image was and some other
information about it.  After I compiled the information I thought it would be
useful to others as well so I put the current results at:

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/littleg/Little-GStats.pdf

I also included some other jars that might be removed to further make
minimal-tomcat (aka Little-G) even smaller.

When I figure out how to dump the text out of Keynote I'll do that but since I
have the info I thought it made sense to make it available.  not sure where to
put this kind of info as it get's stale pretty quickly but figured there were
others that were curious as well.

Cheers,

Matt