geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Why are META-INF files not getting included in javamail spec jar?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:21:47 GMT
I've been going crazy the last couple of hours trying to figure out why
the Geronimo JAF code was not successfully loading the META-INF/mailcap
file contained in the javamail spec jar.  Finally, I cracked the jar
open to verify the file was there and to my surprise, it wasn't!  The
only files in the META-INF directory was the manifest and the maven
subdirectory.  I suspect changes made to add the maven subdirectory may
have accidentally removed the additional resources that were supposed to
be included in the jar.  Can somebody familiar with the spec build
process lend a hand in sorting this part out?

Rick