geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE-RESULT] Yoko - A CORBA Server Sub-Project Proposal - PASSED
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 02:23:03 GMT
On 2/8/2006 5:50 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Please note that this is not a Geronimo sub-project.  Incubator projects are just that:
Incubator projects whose final destination will be determined at graduation.
>Amongst other issues, we want to be inviting and inclusive of whomever wants to participate,
including other ASF projects.  Pre-supposing that it is a sub-project of any particular TLP
can be contrary to community building.
Cool.  So Geronimo is merely the sponsoring PMC which will help it
through the incubator?  At graduation, the community will decide its
final resting place?

>Hmmm ... I think that we should work this into our docs.

View raw message