geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: Integrating Geronimo and Celtix
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:24:43 GMT
I 've already answered the same question two days ago.
See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=113892077709751&w=2

So the gbeans and plan exist.  They only need to be re-integrated in the
geronimo build.
ServiceMix has also a set of porlets that could be integrated in the
geronimo console.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet