geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Oracle XA RAR for G1.0?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:44:17 GMT
I think David means that it has not been extensively tested and so there are no
gurantees that you'll simply be able to drop it in.  I'm currently working on a
DB2 XA RAR and am still working out some kinks.  It should work well, we're just
not sure its been testd enough to know that it does.

I looked on CodeHaus and it appears that Jeremy had not previous released a
SNAPSHOT.  I compiled the connector this morning against the Oracle 10.1.4.0
classes12.jar.

I've published it and it is called
tranql/rars/tranql-connector-oracle-xa-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar

If someone can try this out then that would be excellent.  I have only compiled
it and not tested it so caveat emptor.