geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] sponsor ActiveMQ & ServiceMix to become sub-projects of Geronimo
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:44:26 GMT
I have worked on integrating the latest version of servicemix some weeks
ago (in december).
The gbeans / plan are in

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-gbean/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/gbean/

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-gplan/src/plan/
The plan is pre-1.0, so it will certainly need some minor modifications.

If the community think they should be located in geronimo modules, i can
happily move them.
I have never made a commit in geronimo itself (not sure I have karma to
do so), but I'm glad
to reintegrate ServiceMix inside geronimo.
Should i put them in the geronimo build and add a dependency on
servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT ?
In 1.0 branch or trunk ? or both ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet