geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple servers sharing the same repo and config store
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 22:51:27 GMT
I'm not sure if you are suggesting it would be possible for two geronimo
instances to share a var/config directory - that would not work as each
instance would be attempting to do updates of the one config.xml file.

This may also have problems with two instances trying to write log
files, journal files of the same name etc.

John