geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:39:38 GMT
Hi Anita,
+1 to this great initiative.

There is a new structure in confluence with the idea of organizing all the development processes

together. This initial structure holds a place for the "roadmap". It would be great if you
can
capture here the ideas discussed in the "Roadmap, tasks and things to do?" thread.

Here is the link to the new structure.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+Development+Process

As usual, I would really appreciate any comments on the proposed structure; content donation
will be
appreciated as well ;)

Cheers!
Hernan