geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence or Moin Moin...let's put a stake in the heart of this monster.
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 20:21:54 GMT
Hi Matt,
there is a new section on confluence called *Apache Geronimo Development Process*

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+Development+Process

There you will find some initial structure to get all the Geronimo Project related processes

organized. If you find trouble updating on confluence, pls let me know and I'll give you a
hand.

Cheers!
Hernan