geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [result] [vote] XBean donation
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 18:13:24 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote, On 2/1/2006 8:06 AM:

> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>
>>Vote passed with:
>>
>>+1 Jeff Genender, Alan Cabrera, Sachin Patel, Dain Sundstrom, David
>>Blevins, Andy Piper, Aaron Mulder, Davanum Srinivas, Jacek Laskowski,
>>Bruce Snyder, Jason Dillion, Gianny Damour, John Sission, David
>>Jencks, James Strachan
>>
>>No -1s
>>
>>I'll file the paperwork with the incubator and import later today.
>

> Less than 50 of the committers have voted, but 72 hours
> have passed since the vote was called.
>
> Does anyone wish to extend the vote longer?

I think that it is always understood that some contributors will be
inactive.  If some form of quorum was required then we would have to
institute a policy of assigning certain members an emeritus status.
These policies have not been put in place at Geronimo at the time of
this vote.

We always have the capability of removing the code, actually any code
for that matter, at a later time.

I think that the vote should be concluded.

Regards,
Alan