geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [result] [vote] XBean donation
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:24:17 GMT
I was sick and traveling the past few days, so I missed the whole vote.

I'm not necessarily against it, but worried about pointless growth - my
only question is "why bring this in?"  It's good code and all, but
normally we try to draw some line between the existing project's goals
and what the addition does.

Maybe I missed the discussion before the vote...

geir