geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML plan files not included in distributions
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:00:16 GMT
I know its not easy, but its something I think is important to have at
some point.  It would be nice to know the current state of Geronimo and
have it spit out the configuration or be able to view it.  There are
many areas where this would be very useful.  So maybe one day? ;-)

My .02, I would be careful to include the current plans in the
config.store or through the console without some sort of disclaimer that
says they are the original plans and are not the current state.  What do
you think?

Jeff