geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Any chance of an official Axis 1.4 Release?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:21:20 GMT
On Feb 23, 2006, at 10:32 AM, Tom Jordahl wrote:

> I don't know who or why the 1.4 branch was created, but standard
> procedure is to always release the trunk.

I think Dims created it in hopes to get a 1.4 release out to be
included in Geronimo 1.0.  But it was never released and is really
old now compared to trunk.

Hey Dims, can you weigh in on this?  I'm not really comfortable yet
making unilateral decisions on big release and versioning topics.
Some hand holding would be good while I learn the ropes.

-David