geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Strange IllegalAccessError w/FastClassByCGLIB class
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:08:13 GMT
  I will look at it more... I'm not familiar with the proxy gen in G
yet... but a race condition sounds likely since this problem only
shows up in multithreaded concurrency test.

Is there an existing test for G somewhere?  I can commit my work on
JMeter components if that would be helpful.

--jason

On Feb 12, 2006, at 8:39 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> I don't, but have you looked up what it is in StatelessInstanceFactory
> that generates that message?  Perhaps we have a race condition?
>
> Aaron

>> Anyone have any idea why this happens?
>>
>> --jason
>>

>> On Feb 10, 2006, at 5:03 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone have a clue why this would be happening?
>>>
>>> I see these exceptions when running concurrency tests; and once this
>>> occurs the application is blown and I have to restart G to recover.
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>> 17:00:16,689 WARN  [StatelessInstanceFactory] Unexpected error
>>> removing Stateless instance
>>> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class
>>> org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractEnterpriseBean from class
>>> com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.model.merchant.service.MerchantViewS
>>> er