geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Fwd: Axis 1.X HEAD broken
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:48:46 GMT
Hey Alan,

I broke part of the axis build by checking in the javamail and
activation jars from geronimo.  Rick has fixed it in GERONIMO-1619
and GERONIMO-1618.  You've got GERONIMO-1618 already.

Can you take these both and can you get them in asap so I can get new
javamail jars into Axis and their build working again?

-David

Begin forwarded message: