geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Integrating Geronimo and Celtix
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:33:17 GMT
Great idea conrad.
Since Celtix is an ESB, integrating it into a JEE container would provide support for all
of the ESB capabilities for all of J2EE based endpoints and not just webservices capabilities.
This can even provide support for multi transport and multi binding capabilities to J2EE endpoints
including JMS, CORBA etc.

One question, does your integration is going to leverage some of the capabilities of JSR 181
for JEE based endpoints along with JAX-WS 2.0 etc.

My feeling would be to get started with the integration based on current runtime making JSE
1.5 as requirement for enabling Celtix.

cheers,
Adi Sakala