geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation errors in module javamail-transport
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:45:01 GMT
Got the following error trying to build geronimo-spec-javamail.  Help!!!!

C:\GeronimoSource\geronimo\specs\trunk\geronimo-spec-javamail>c:\maven-
2.0.2\bi
\mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Java Mail
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO]
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
---
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
ex
st or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
---
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Feb 08 16:11:36 IST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 2M/4M
[INFO]
---