geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: parents (imports) of configurations
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:25:38 GMT
Joe,  I took a look at the jmxexplorer as well and agree that it is a
very useful tool  (impressive work, Simon!). In fact, I would like
throw out a suggestion that we incorporate this utility, or some
derivation of it, into the admin console.  What do others think about
doing that?  If there are no objections then I'm happy to contribute
the time/effort to make this happen.

Best wishes,
Paul