geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Make new site live
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:24:56 GMT
I checked out and built from :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/
The new site looks great!  Nice work!

A couple of comments:

-   Clicking on the "Documentation" tab at the top currently pops up a new
browser window with the Confluence wiki  I think some users might want to
avoid popping up new windows.  I recommend that we load the contents of "
documentation.html" instead, which is the document that gets loaded if you
click on the "Library" link in the area on the left. (It actually says
"Apache Geronimo Documentation" at the top of that page, so maybe that was
the intent and the popup behavior was an oversight?)

-   The XML schemas page has a different look from the other pages, at least
in my browser (linux firefox 1.0.7).  The fonts and navigation area are
different, for example.  I can send you a screenshot if that helps.

Best wishes,
Paul