geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:47:08 GMT
Jacek,
   I had better luck later at night and was able to
build a dummy tomcat project. I have few questions :
1.  The commons-modeler jar available at repos is
                      at 1.1M1. We currently use 1.1.
Should we change to 1.1M1?
2. Is anyone writing the assembly-plugin?

Thnaks
Anita

--- Jacek Laskowski <eljotpl@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2006/2/27, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com>:
>
> >      I am trying to build with mvn install! I get
> the
> > following error?
> > [INFO]

> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]

> > [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
> >
> > required artifacts missing:

org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec:jar:1.1-SNAPSHOT